Thursday, May 16

the one that is the first one



{Why yes, that is a little Friends reference.}

{the handsome goofball there is the guy of my dreams. he makes faces. all the time.}

I promised myself I would start this blog with a nice fresh beginning around the coming of this new year... and then my computer died a few days before... Perfect timing.
So I fixed that with a nice new Toshiba. Late, but all good.
I'm not sure yet where this blog will go or if there is a specific theme to it, but we'll just go with it. I have a tiny 'about me' section up there; ‘bout it. Though, I don't consider the blog under construction still—I feel like it’ll come alive on its own as I go along.
No preparation for a fancy first post either... boy.
I dusted off my old Olympus lady a few weeks ago. I'm no expert behind the lens, but I do put some thought into my shots, I promise! And what says more about you than your taste in home décor (excluding messes).
Sunflowers = my favorite.
‘Course, if you’re a billionaire your taste in home décor changes. ;)
I have some type of obsession with baskets, no idea when that started or why; but that saying, "a place for everything and everything in its place"? Yeah, that should be a basket for everything and everything in its basket
Candles are a girls best friend on her day off. Anime plushies, journals, and scrapbooking supplies. Hats n scarves (that sounds like the name of a really hipsterized thrift store). A sanddollar mirror my love and I made, it's so special it gets its own story later.
And a lovely motorcycle helmet surrounded by fabric scraps.
I dream for a job where I can craft and sew all day. :)

I'm hoping to keep some of my privacy, so I may still use my livejournal for more private ramblings.
But this baby is my first with blogspot and my beacon of inspiration.
So here goes. Welcome to this young lady to the blogging world.
terri

No comments:

Post a Comment